A VICTORIAN SILVER TWO-HANDLED CENTER BOWL
Marked Barnard Bros., London, 1880
The circular bowl, with central fluted band, applied with swags of pendant husk ornament suspended from female-masks and paterae, with two up-swept loop handles, raised on a pedestal base with four openwork feet formed as leaves, marked on the lower part of the bowl near the base.
9¼in. (23cm.) diameter; 27oz.