Malby & Co. (fl.1843-1860) were a prolific family firm of nineteenth-century London globe-makers, founded in around 1843 by Thomas Malby on the takeover of the business of John Addison & Co., Globe Maker to his Most Gracious Majesty George IV. The Malby company's title, in turn, was Globe Manufacturers and Publishers to the Society For The Diffusion Of Useful Knowledge, which was mentioned on each of their cartouches. The firm produced globes of 2, 12 and 18in. diameter and in 1849, they constructed the largest pair of globes ever made in England, the terrestrial of which was a reissue of Addison's Terraqueous Globe of 36in. diameter, and which were shown at the Great Exhibition. This terrestrial globe was, in turn, later republished by James Wyld (1812-1887) in 1867.