The partnership of John Mack, Zachariah Williams and William Gibton traded together from 1810 in Stafford Street, Dublin until John Mack's death in 1829, when Williams and Gibton continued to work together until the death of Gibton in 1842.
A breakfront serving-table with almost the same gadrooned edge on the top, was made for Lord Bellew, Jenkinstown, Co. Kilkenny, circa 1825-29, and is illustrated in A. Alexander, 'A Firm of Dublin Cabinet-Makers Mack, Williams & Gibton', Irish Arts Review Yearbook, vol. II, 1995, pp. 146-147, fig. 1, while a similar serving-table, circa 1812-1815, with scrolled truss legs and paw feet and bearing the firm's label, is in Dublin Castle (ibid., fig. 13).