H.M.S. Titania, 5,270 tons, was built by the Clyde Shipbuilding Company in 1915 and purchased, upon completion, by the Admiralty for use as a Submarine Depot ship. She carried no armament and remained in service until broken up in 1948. The submarine L5 was built by Swan, Hunter and launched in January 1918. Surviving the Great War, she was scrapped in 1930.