"The Canterbury estate, South Ashfield, was acquired by Robert Campbell of Wharf House in 1803 from William Cox. Arthur Jeffreys married Sarah, a daughter of Robert and Sophia Campbell. Canterbury House, formerly at George's River Road, Canterbury, was built c.1850 by Edmund Blacket for Jeffreys. It was demolished in 1928 by its then owners, the Presbyterian Church, for residential subdivision.
On 30 October 1860, Martens listed 'two sketches at Canterbury' for Arthur Jeffreys, who died in 1861. In 1862 he did more small drawings of the house for Major Frederick Fanning, a trustee of the Jeffreys estate who leased the house after Jeffreys' death." (E Ellis, Conrad Martens, Life and Art, Sydney, 1994, pp.180-181)
These are beleived to be the works that were commissioned by Major Frederick Fanning.