Cosmetic: Light signs of wear.
John Hastings (1864-1930) was recorded as a photographer in Scarborough directories for 1890 and 1893 at Seamer Road, and thereafter at 5 Trafalgar Street West. He was working from c1890 to after 1921. This camera was retained by his family after his death.
Marion and Co. were located at 22 and 23 Soho Square from 1863 until 1913 when they transferred to number 3 Soho Square.