Another drawing inscribed 'Vue d'une terrasse a Harcourt' and signed 'H.L. 1769' on a similar mount was sold in Paris, 15 November 2004, part of lot 164.
The Château d'Harcourt, built by the Harcourt family between the 12th and 14th Centuries and modernized in the late 17th Century, is now in the Department of the Eure in Normandy. In the 1760s the castle was the property of Anne-Pierre, 4th duc d'Harcourt, maréchal de France, and governor of Normandy, who died in 1783. This and the Paris drawing, dated four years apart, could be by his son François-Henri, comte de Lillebonne (1726-1802), who succeeded to the title and his father's positions in 1783. François-Henri de Lillebonne was also governor of the Dauphin.