GEORGE HAMILTON GRAHAME MONTAGU CARTWRIGHT, a collection of nine photographs mainly relating to Cartwright and the Eton Ramblers. Carwright was Secretary of the Eton Ramblers from 1919-1955 and then President until his death in 1976. He played his final first-class match for the MCC in 1928.
1) St Michaels, Westgate on Sea, Cricket 1st XI, 1901, team photograph showing Cartwright standing far right hand-side, 190 x 237mm.
2) St Michaels, Westgate on Sea, Football 1st XI, 1901, team photograph, 190 x 240mm.
3) Eton Ramblers versus Harrow Wanderers, Lords 1920 or 21, joint team photograph, Cartwright standing middle of the back row, Hon. Lionel Hallam Tennyson is seated far left of the middle row, 150 x 200mm.
4) Cricketers at Eton, group photograph of some of the Eton School team, again with both Cartwright and Tennyson, 225 x 280mm.
5) Group photograph of the Eton Ramblers and others, containing both Cartwright and Cyril Theodore Anstruther Wilkinson, 210 x 250mm.
Wilkinson was captain of Surrey over two periods; the first was for the 1914 season, the second between 1919-20.
6) Eton Ramblers, group photograph of the Ramblers, with Cartwright standing 2nd left in the back row, 187 x 270mm.
7) Eton Ramblers, another group photograph of the Ramblers, and also again containing Cartwright, standing middle of the back row, 190 x 240mm.
8) Group Photograph, various old boy members, including some of the Eton Ramblers, as well as Cartwright, and a young Douglas Jardine sitting in the middle of the back row, 320 x 225mm.
9) Coldstream Guards Regimental Eleven, Windsor 1919, team photograph of the regimental eleven with Cartwright seated far left of the middle row, 210 x 270mm. (8)