This lot has no reserve
The following six watches were made by Haas & Cie., founded by Leopold and Benjamin Haas in 1848. The company manufactured from the beginning small series of gold or platinum watches featuring the classical complications such as perpetual calendars, quarter repeaters, chronographs and split-second chronographs.
Over the years, new family members joined the firm and consequently it was renamed to Haas Neveux & Cie. in 1884.
The manufacture was renowned for their high quality watches for which various prices were won.