A pendant to this, signed with monogram and dated 1818, was in the collection of J. Knoef (J. Knoef, Van Romantiek tot Realisme, The Hague, 1947, p. 46) and was acquired by the Rijksprentenkabinet, Amsterdam, in 1982 (inv.no. 1982:78).
The house Randenbroek at Eemland, also called Ramsbroek, is known since 1425. In 1626 it was inherited by the architect Jacob van Campen who lived there until his death in 1657. It is now owned by the city of Amersfoort