A COLLECTION OF PORT, CLARET , WHITE BURGUNDY, NAPA AND CHAMPAGNE SOLD ON BEHALF OF THE ANCHOR SOCIETY
The Anchor Society was formed in 1769, in memory of Edward Colston, a Bristolian by birth and a benefactor of unprecedented scale at the turn of the seventeenth century. The Society now raises money for the benefit of the elderly and needy in Bristol and runs two houses in the town, one providing full nursing facilities, the other self-contained flats, for the elderly.
All lots are lying in Bristol,
those marked ? are offered duty-paid, but available in bond