Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming production of the present watch in 1910, its subsequent sale on 10 December 1917 and aquirement of the Geneva Observatory rating certificate on 21 December 1912. Furthermore delivered with one copy of the Bulletin de Dépot and two copies of timing sheets from the Geneva Observatory.
The watch has been presented at the Geneva timing contest in 1912. The precision adjuster, Mr. C. Batifolier, was in charge of the preparations and adjustments.
The movements of Patek Philippe's watches participating at Observatory Timing Contests were numbered twice.