Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming production of the present watch in 1912 and its subsequent sale on 13 November 1913. Furthermore delivered with a spare white enamel dial with Breguet numerals and subsidiary seconds.
It is extremely rare to find a wristwatch of such an early date made for a left-handed person. It has most probably been produced or rather modified upon special request for an important client of Philippe's South Italian dealer Theodor Brinkmann in Naples.
The modification was done by rotating the watch by 180 degrees. Consequently a new dial had to be designed which explains the unusual 12 o'clock position of the subsidiary seconds normally situated to 6 o'clock as well as the signature to the lower part of the dial.