Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming production of the present watch with diamond numerals in 1943 and its subsequent sale on 8 December 1943.
The large Calatrava model reference 570 was introduced to the market in 1938, featuring either subsidiary or sweep centre seconds. It was made in stainless steel, yellow, pink and white gold and platinum.
The present watch is from the first series made with subsidiary seconds. To the best of our knowledge, it is one of only three examples from this series known with platinum case, of which two were made with diamond numerals.