Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming production of the present watch with diamond hour markers in 1951 and its subsequent sale on 12 October 1951. Furthermore delivered with a Patek Philippe presentation box.
Reference 2461 was launched in 1950 and is the successor of reference 425. It is interesting to note that reference 2461 is wider, thus blessed with more substantial look. According to research, only about a dozen examples in platinum with diamond indexes have appeared in public to date.