Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming the production of the present watch with Breguet numerals and tachometer scale in 1941 and its subsequent sale on 13 September 1941.
The production of the simple chronograph with reference 130 was launched in 1934. The model was produced in different precious metal versions as well as in stainless steel. It is interesting to know that the lugs of the stainless steel version are different from the yellow, pink or white gold ones. Their slightly thicker but shorter design gives the watch a rather tonneau-shaped design and a more sportive, robust and masculin look.
The present watch is believed to be part of the series of less than ten watches of this reference in stainless steel and with Breguet numerals and probably only the seventh example appearing on the market.
It has recently been overhauled in the workshops of Patek Philippe and, with its sharp edges, the immaculate satin finish to the case combined with the attractive design, represents a true collectors piece.