Accompanied by Patek Philippe Certificat d'Origine et de Garantie dated Milan, 3.7.1943 signed R. Eberhard, original fitted brown leather presentation box and Extract from the Archives confirming production of the present watch in stainless steel with gold bezel and pink dial with applied gold hour markers in 1943 and its subsequent sale on 16 June 1943. Furthermore delivered with the copy of Patek Philippe Milan invoice dated 12 July 2004 for the overhaul of the watch amounting to Euro 1,585.72.
The large Calatrava model reference 570 was introduced into the market in 1938, featuring either subsidiary or sweep centre seconds. It was made in stainless steel, yellow, pink and white gold and platinum.
Examples in stainless steel and pink gold are virtually unknown. Although, according to Patek Philippe's archives, the present watch was sold with a leather strap, the stainless steel and pink gold bracelet can be dated from the same period and was most certainly added by the retailer, Eberhard in Milan.
It furthermore impresses by its excellent overall condition and its freshness to the market.