Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming production of the movement of the present watch in 1929. It was encased in the present yellow gold and platinum case in 1940 and sold on 5 June 1940.
The present watch appears to be one of only three examples of reference 480 known to date. It is certainly one of Patek Philippe's most exclusive and typical Art Deco period designs.
Another example of this reference is permanently exhibited in the Patek Philippe Museum in Geneva, leaving only two examples, including this one, in private hands.