Acquired from the artist by the late owners.
Property formerly from the Collection of Dr. Freddy and Regina T. Homburger
M. Laffaille, Raoul Dufy, Catalogue raisonné de l'oeuvre peint, Geneva, 1977, vol. IV, p. 160, no. 1597 (illustrated).
Northampton, Massachusetts, Smith College Museum of Art, The Freddy and Regina T. Homburger Collection, September-October 1964, no. 17.
Cambridge, Fogg Art Museum, Selections from the Collection of Freddy and Regina T. Homburger, A Loan Exhibition, April 1971, p. 186.
Augusta, Maine State Museum, Freddy and Regina T. Homburger Art Collection, August 1971, no. 10. Sarasota, Florida, Ringling Museum of Art, Raoul Dufy; A Retrospective, December 1978-February 1979, p. 23, no. 9. San Antonio, McNay Art Museum, Raoul Dufy; A Retrospective, May-June 1980, no. 31. Maine, Portland Museum of Art, November 1991-June 2002 (on extended loan). Martigny, Fondation Pierre Gianadda, Raoul Dufy, January-June 1997. West Palm Beach, Norton Museum of Art; Memphis, The Dixon Gallery and Gardens Museum; New Orleans Museum of Art, and San Antonio, McNay Art Museum, Raoul Dufy: Last of the Fauves, March 1999-March 2000, no. 38.