The N & G Trellis camera was introduced for the 1911 season. It was a typical hand and stand camera with a full range of movements suitable for 'architectural, telephoto, and other forms of stand work, in addition to the full run of hand-camera photography'. The camera made use of the lazy-tongue support associated with the Sibyl range of cameras. The camera was supplied with a focal plane shutter or without if it was fitted with a front shutter.
The standard size was quarter-plate with other sizes being available to order and sold for £12 10s without lens and shutter.
The Trellis was re-launched in 1930 after a likely absence of some years (it probably did not appear after 1914) and followed a similar pattern to the pre-war model and selling for £20 without lens or shutter.