TWO GEORGIAN IRISH PROVINCIAL SILVER SAUCEBOATS
The first marked David McCarthy, Cork, circa 1770; the second marked John Nicolson, Cork, circa 1780
Each of deep oval form on three pad feet with stylised shell joins, the first with scalloped border and upswept scroll handle, the second with punch beaded border with leaf-capped scroll handle.
The largest 7¼in. (18.3cm.) long; total weight 13oz. (2)