TWO VICTORIAN SILVER INKSTANDS,
Each marked H.W & Co., Sheffield, 1850 and 1862,
the first marked 1850, shaped oval on four bracket feet, the body pierced, fitted with two faceted glass jars with silver mounts, and with an octagonal taperstick, fully hallmarked; the second marked 1862, rectangular on four bracket paw feet, the body with two pen wells, the raised center with two circular pots and central casket with removable cover, fully hallmarked except for the casket cover.
The second 10¾in. across; total weighable silver 37oz. (2)