Drs. C. Rozelaar has kindly identified the birds.
The country house Else(n)burg on the River Vecht, near Maarssen, was built for Jacob Burggraaf in 1637 after designs by Philip Vingboons. In the early 18th Century it was owned by the Amsterdam merchant Theodorus de Leeuw, Heer van Abcoude en Baambrugge, who died in 1744. Following the fashion of the time he had several exotic birds in the garden of his country house. The house was depicted in Daniel Stoopendael's etching for De Zegepralende Vecht, Amsterdam, 1719, pl. 14. For further information on Elsenburg, which was demolished in 1812, see R. van Luttervelt, De Buitenplaatsen aan de Vecht, Lochem, 1948, pp. 100-2. We are grateful to M.D. Haga for pointing out this information