Elizabeth Nicholls's pew at the meeting house at Long Lane was her most valued possession. A 1747 inventory of the personal and real estate of her late husband, David Nicholls listed "One Pew in the Presbyterian Meeting House in long lane £40." It was the first and most expensive item listed in the inventory that totaled £169. Elizabeth Nicholls's will dated July 16, 1747 bequeathed her pew to her children and grandchildren and appointed Rev. Moorhead as executor.
Many of the early members of this tight-knit congregation were related not just by faith, but by profession. David Nicholls was a tailor, as was Brice Blair, who donated a silver beaker in 1744 (lot 321). George Glen, Edward Allen, Abraham All and William Shaw, whose names are noted on a 1735 deed of transfer relating to the church property, were also listed as tailors.