The K.P.F. mark was apparently introduced in November 1722 and was effectively superceded by the introduction of the K.P.M. mark on the 7th of April the following year. The present lot must, therefore, have received its mark and its first firing within this short period.
The very naive painting has the flavour of Hausmalerei. However, the presence of lustre in the decoration makes it quite clear that this is a factory piece. It may well have been painted by Lauch or Lauche before he left the factory around 1725.