M.G. Descriptio Theanensis Dioecesis. Rome: 1635.
Engraved map of the diocese of Teano on a full Royal sheet, 415 x 550mm (engraving 350 x 522mm). Title in banner, dedication in decorative strpawork cartouche with the arms of the Cardinal Francisco Barberini above, and the arms of Giovanni de Guevera, Bishop of Teano below, compass rose, scalebar and dividers.
A very fresh and strong impression of this map of the diocese of Teano between the rivers Garigliano and Volturno dedicated to Principe Francisco Cardinal Barberini. Watermark, crowm with a six-pointed star above.