Browse the travel itineraries
of Christie’s specialists and schedule an appointment to discuss the sale of your property. If you do not see a particular location or specialist category listed, or have a general consignment inquiry, you can submit an online Auction Estimate request here
Christie’s will review up to 6 items for free. If the item is of a type and value typically sold in one of our auctions, we will contact you and provide an estimate of the value of the item at auction, within 4-6 weeks. Get started by completing the online request form. Should you need assistance, please review our Frequently Asked Questions
, or contact Christie’s Client Service.
Please have the following information available:
- Clear, color images of the front and back, and a close-up of the signature or maker’s mark
- Details such as dimensions and materials
- Any information about the history of the item including when, where and how it was acquired
- Electronic copies of any appraisals, literature related to the item, or certificates of authenticity, if available
- We regret that we do not provide auction estimates or sale information for items that are of a type or value that are typically not sold in Christie’s auctions.
- All estimates are provisional and subject to revision on examination by a specialist.
- Photographs and other materials sent to us by post will not be returned.
- Never send property to us for review.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for a response.