There is a set of quartetto tables of this type at Leighton Hall, Lancashire, which is likely to have been supplied by Gillows circa 1810 (see: R. Edwards and M. Jourdain, Georgian Cabinet-Makers, rev. ed., London, 1955, p. 221, fig. 193). Leighton Hall was bought by Richard Gillow in 1822 from his cousin, Thomas Worswick.
Another similar set was sold anonymously, in these Rooms, 17 November 1983, lot 37, It formed part of a group of furniture supplied by Gillows to William Senhouse in the West Indies. A further nest of five tables of this pattern was sold by Mrs. D.W. Priston (+), in these Rooms, 20 June 1974, lot 89.