The first step to selling at Christie’s is to submit images and information to our complimentary auction estimate service.
Complimentary auction estimates will be provided for items that Christie’s has a category of sale and that meet our minimum consignment value.
Please have the following information available:
- Clear, colour images of the front and back, and a close-up of the signature or maker’s mark
- Details such as dimensions and materials
- Any information about the history of the item including when, where and how it was acquired
- Electronic copies of any appraisals, literature related to the item, or certificates of authenticity, if available
- Christie’s will review up to 6 items
- We regret that we do not provide auction estimates or sale information for items that are of a type or value that are typically not sold in Christie’s auctions
- All estimates are provisional and subject to revision on examination by a specialist
- Photographs and other materials sent to us by post will not be returned
- Never send property to us for review
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for a response
Should you need assistance please contact Christie’s Client Service