- First, request a complimentary auction estimate, and see if your item is suitable for Christie’s sale
- A Christie’s specialist will contact you to discuss estimates, advise on sale dates and explain your Seller’s Agreement and commission structure
- Once you have signed your Seller’s Agreement, you should arrange for the item to be delivered to our saleroom or warehouse. Christie’s can assist with this, or we can put you in contact with trusted local shippers
- Our specialists will coordinate every detail, from cataloguing your property to marketing it to prospective buyers worldwide
- Join the excitement of the sale day by watching the auction in person, or follow online via Christie’s Live
Watch our video above for a quick tutorial on how to sell at Christie’s or explore our step-by-step selling guide.